MODE OF OPERATION
Success of this system is jointly and collectively dependant on how it is effectively maintained by Parents, School & the Staff in Transport System. It is recommended that the parents use internet facility for better communication.
- The Route Teacher/Attendant will post the 1st Whatsapp message in the Route group as 'Bus reaching 1st stop' or 'Bus Started for pickup', when the Vehicle starts.
- Based on the 1st Whatsapp message, students of 1st stop the 2nd stop will be ready at their pickup points at the given time and the parents continue sending the Whatsapp messages in their Route Whatsapp group as 'PP1 Left', 'PP2 Left ', 'PP3 . . .etc. ' as their wards are picked. This continues till the last pickup point. (PP is the Pick-up Point given in the Excel Sheet Provided)
- If any student is not coming then the parents can communicate the same in their Route Whatsapp group as '(Name of the student with PP no.) is not coming today ' at least 30 Minutes before the Bus Starts.
- Once the Vehicle reaches the school, the Route Teacher/Attendant of the route will post a whatsapp message in the group as 'Bus reached the school at ....(Reached Time)'.
- In the same way when the Vehicle leaves the school, the Route Teacher/Attendant of the route will post a whatsapp message in the Route Group as 'Bus started from school'.
- Based on the 1st whatsapp Message from Route Teacher, Parents will have to be present at the drop off Points. As the students reach their drop off points, parents keep sending the whatsapp messages in their Route whatsapp group as 'DP1 Left , DP2 Left , DP3.....etc. (DP is the Drop-off Point given in the Excel Sheet Provided)
- When the Vehicle drops off the last student, the Route Teacher/Attendant of the Vehicle will post the message in the Route Group as 'Drop-Off Completed'.