- As part of its commitment to provide the best of services to students and parents of
ISM, the SMC has introduced E-Payment facility for payment of fees and books.
- This facility is provided through bank muscat. Oman’s leading banking service
- There are 4 modes of payments that parents can now avail of
- Cash payment at school counter as is the norm now
- Bank Muscat Portal online payment
- Bank Muscat Mobile Banking
- Payment using ATM, CDM services
of bank muscat (anytime, anywhere)
- When paying through ATM, CDM, mobile banking and Bank Muscat online
payment the Student GR number needs to be inputted for the transaction to go through.
- These services will ensure parents have the ability to choose their own time and
convenience to pay the fees and do not have to queue up at the school counters or
face traffic congestion during school fee payment schedules
- These services are extremely safe and secure and the bank follows all the necessary
safety and security regulations set by the Central Bank of Oman. There is no
service charges towards the above transactions.
- Any query regarding online payment can be emailed to: email@example.com
* marked fields are essential