GUIDELINES FOR THE ADMISSION 2021-22
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR STD XI ADMISSIONS 2021-2022 (EXTERNAL CANDIDATES)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR KG-I & KG-II ADMISSION
- Birth certificate copy of the child.
- A recent passport size photograph of the child.
- Copy of the child's passport with valid visa page.
- Copy of the child's immunization record/vaccination card.
- Resident card and Passport copy of the Father.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CLASSES I TO IX
- Transfer certificate in original is compulsory for classes II to IX
- Birth certificate copy of the child
- Copy of Previous Class Progress Report Card is compulsory for classes II to IX
- Passport copy of the child with valid visa page.
- A passport size photograph.
- Passport and resident card copy of father.
- Copy of child's immunization record/card (for STD. I only)
FEE STRUCTURE (2021-22)
Admission Fees : RO. 10.000
Refundable Infrastructure Development fund: RO. 100.000 (New Admission including siblings)
Refundable Deposit (Parent) : RO. 100.000 (New Admission of First child)
Refundable Deposit (Child) : RO. 10.000 (New Admission of each child)
Note: RO. 110 is refundable deposit for the Siblings and RO. 210 is refundable deposit for the Non-Siblings.
***The admissions will be held from 10th March 2021
For any query, you are requested to contact the admission cell of Indian School Muscat through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION Process :
This is to inform you that the Board of Directors, Indian Schools has decided the below admission procedures for the upcoming academic year 2021 - 2022 considering the Covid-19 situation in Oman.
- The admission portal for the Indian Schools (http://indianschoolsoman.com)will be enabled for online registration from February 2021.
- A non-refundable processing fee of OMR 15/- will be payable on each application.
- The parent can approach the School Admission Department directly after the online registration for completing the admission process.
- The admissions are open for all classes from KG I to Std IX.
- Admission office timing : 7.30 AM to 1.30 PM (Sunday to Thursday).
- For all queries related to admission in Indian School Muscat, you are requested to send a mail to email@example.com.
Admission and Promotion Criteria for Class XI
Download TC Application Form