Fees Structure 2019-2020
Admission Fees : RO. 10.000
Refundable Infrastructure Development fund : RO. 100.000 (New Admission including siblings)
Refundable Deposit : RO. 100.000 + RO.10.000 (New Admission of First child)
FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
FINE STRUCTURE & FEE PAYMENT:
- A grace period of one month from the due date will be allowed to make the payment of fee. If the fee is not paid within this period of one month, a fine of RO.1/- per month will be charged. The fine will continue at the rate of RO.1/- for the subsequent delay of every month till the fee paid.
- Pupils shall not be permitted to appear for the Terminal examination/Board examination unless their fees have been paid up-to-date.
- Fee should be paid in the school office during the hours indicated or may also use the Bank Muscat online payment and POS (Credit/Debit Card) options in the Fee Counter.
- Parents are requested to mention the GR No. and Name of child clearly in the online payments
- Before leaving the fee counter, parents/students are required to verify that the Name, G.R. No., Class and amount are entered correctly in the fee receipt.
FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Parents may use the online payment options like Bank Muscat Online/Bank Muscat Mobile Banking and POS (Credit/Debit Card) options. There are no additional charges for electronic payment. Please ensure that you are selecting 'INDIAN SCHOOL MUSCAT' from the list of payee for these transactions.
- We have tied up with Tasdeed -Oman's trusted leader in electronic payment solutions to facilitate online fee payment through their website (www.tasdeed.om), KIOSK at various locations and through Banks portal. ONEIC is live with NBO (National Bank of Oman) and Bank Sohar. Parents can pay their wards' school fees using NBO mobile application and internet banking of National Bank of Oman and Bank Sohar. This is an additional optional facility for fee payment.
FEE COUNTER TIMING
- Sunday to Thursday: 7.15 AM to 2.30 P.M
- Saturday: 9.30 AM to 12.30 P.M (Except during Winter Vacation and Summer Vacation)