PROCESS OF ACCREDITATION AS PER CBSE RULES
A school affiliated to the CBSE and intends to get accredited should set up a School Accreditation Committee (SAC), which will coordinate the self-assessment/evaluation activity at school level and also coordinate with the Accreditation Agency (Appointed by the CBSE) through the entire process of accreditation.
The process of accreditation involves two essential stages:
- Self-Review as per directives of the CBSE.
- Validation by external Peer assessor Team (PAT), appointed by the CBSE,by visiting the Assesse School.
PROCESS OF ACCREDITATION AT ISM
The “School Accreditation Committee (SAC)” at ISM is known as Team SQAA@ISM.
Team SQAA@ISM – ORGANOGRAM
Team SQAA@ISM – Quality Council
Chairman: Mr.Srinivas K Naidu, Principal, ISM
Vice – Chairman: Mr.Rakesh K P, Co-Convener, SMC, ISM
Project Advisor: Mr.Gurbinder Singh Punn, SMC, ISM
Management Representative (MR): Mr. Jacob Zacharias, VP – Middle Section, ISM
Asst. Management Representative (AMR):Mr. John Dominic G. A.,PGT Chemistry, ISM
Member: Mr. Deep Wilson, VP – Senior Section, ISM
Member: Mrs.PriyaMurali, VP – Primary Section, ISM
Member: Mrs. Prema George, VP – Pre-primary Section, ISM
Member: Mr.Satheesh Kumar, Operations Manager, ISM
Team SQAA@ISM – SMC Mentors for various domains of SQAA
Co-Scholastic Processes & Infrastructure Domains:
Col. ShridharChitale, SMC, ISM and Mr.Rakesh K P, SMC, ISM
HR and Beneficiary satisfaction Domains:
Dr.AjuKoshy, SMC, ISM
Management & Administration and Leadership Domains:
Mr.Gurbinder Sing Punn, SMC, ISM
Team SQAA@ISM – Domain Champion (DC) and Domain Assessor(DA)
- Seven teachers from each section were chosen as DCs and DAs.
- These teachers carried outself-assessment with an aim to improve the quality of education in the school furtherand submitted their gap bridging proposal based on their evaluation.
- They, along with members of the ‘Quality Circles Team’ of Team SQAA@ISM, are also responsible for the implementation of SQAA in the school at grass root level.
Team SQAA@ISM – Quality Circles (Implementation team)
Members of the Quality Circles, along with members of the ‘DAs and DCs’ of Team SQAA@ISM, are responsible for the implementation of SQAA in the school at grass root level.