Early learning Programme
“The Early Learning Programme aims to develop knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better environment through understanding and respect.”
Early Learning Programme is designed with specific learning objectives and outcomes. The teacher uses primary sources often to support student interpretation and discovery. It provides students with ongoing and constant feedback It helps students with time management. It uses digital collaboration tools when appropriate . It allows sufficient time for in-depth inquiry and project development and provides ample opportunities and encouragement for ongoing collaboration among students.
The Early Learning Programme helps students to be
- Inquirers: Students develop their natural curiosity.
- Knowledgeable: Students explore concepts, ideas and issues that have both a local and global significance.
- Thinkers: Students think critically to engage themselves in figuring out complex problems.
- Communicators: Students express themselves and information through a variety of modes of communication.
- Principled: Students act honestly and with a strong sense of fairness, justice, and respect for the dignity of the individual, groups, and communities.
- Open-minded: Students appreciate their own cultures and and are open to the perspectives, values and traditions of other individuals and communities.
- Caring: Students show respect and compassion towards the needs of others.
- Balanced: Students understand the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance to achieve personal well-being.
- Reflective: Students give consideration to their own learning and experience.